Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Resturant Review


When I don’t have time to wait for a table at a fancy Chinese restaurant, I turn to Panda Express, a Chinese fast food Restaurant. It was founded in 1983 by Andrew Cherng. Now it has 1000 locations in 37 states. It ranks as one of the largest Chinese restaurants in US.
Panda Express has limited menu, offering only 8 entries and 5 side dishes including one of my favorite Orange chicken, chow mein, Egg & Spring rolls etc. Food is prepared ahead of time and is placed in an open view in front of you, which makes customer service faster.
Panda Express sells its food at lower prices than other Chinese Restaurants. You can get one full meal under $6.00.
Atmosphere does not offer much here. There is usually some music playing. No more than 40 seats are available with few panda and plant pictures to look at. There is an open view of kitchen, which is kind of unique, so everything is cleared in front of your eyes.
Overall, Panda Express doesn’t offer wide variety of food but I prefer it once a week over burgers and fries. If I was taking my whole family out, I would rather go to some Chinese restaurant than Panda Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment